/api/eventReports not working

Dear All,

I sent an email about this issue previously discussing it on our own servers
(to both, users and developers lists), but now I am testing it on the
play.dhis2.org server and found the same problem and logged it under JIRA
issue #DHIS2-5092 <https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-5092>  and here is
the summary:

Pulling a favorite eventReports not working via the API.

Steps to reproduce:

loggon to an event from the web interface:
https://play.dhis2.org/2.30/dhis-web-event-reports/index.html?id=aDrb9UMVxt0

Click on Favorites > Get Link:

Copy the URL to the "Open in Web API":

Query the API url in postman/curl/wget or in web browser it returns nothing

https://play.dhis2.org/2.30/api/29/eventReports/aDrb9UMVxt0/data.html+css

Query another API url using the same
method:/api/28/trackedEntityInstances.json?ou=H6G…

The other API URL works

Are we missing something?

Thank you in advance for your invaluable help.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Bernard

Bernard Sadaka

Information Management Advisor

Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale

Nehmeh Building, Sanine Street, Chiyah, 3rd Floor

Ain el Remmaneh, Beirut, Lebanon

E-mail:  <mailto:lib.ima@xxxxxxxxxx> lib.ima@xxxxxxxxxx

Cell: +961 71 004 881 (208)

Skype: imapuami