System can't generate analytic tables

Dear all,

I realize that sometime our instance running on 2.29 can't generate
analytic tables automatically as set in Scheduler.
Then I try to run it manually and get the error message below:

Process failed: StatementCallback; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [drop
table if exists analytics_event_ii2ycz7om1u;alter table
analytics_event_temp_ii2ycz7om1u rename to analytics_event_ii2ycz7om1u;];
SQL state [2BP01]; error code [0]; ERROR: cannot drop table
analytics_event_ii2ycz7om1u because other objects depend on it Detail:
table analytics_event_2008_ii2ycz7om1u depends on table
analytics_event_ii2ycz7om1u Hint: Use DROP ... CASCADE to drop the
dependent objects too.; nested exception is
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: cannot drop table
analytics_event_ii2ycz7om1u because other objects depend on it Detail:
table analytics_event_2008_ii2ycz7om1u depends on table
analytics_event_ii2ycz7om1u Hint: Use DROP ... CASCADE to drop the
dependent objects too.

To solve this issue, I need to clean Analytic tables in Data Administration
module before running analytic table
[image: image.png]

Is there any way that we can solve this issue completely? Because in the
system About (dhis-web-commons-about/about.action) it's still show the *Time
since last analytics table generation, *The time is correct, but actually
data value not generated especially event data.

Thanks,

--
*Em Le Hong*
DHIS2 Implementation| *HISP Vietnam*