Analytics Table Is Accumulating Data

Dear All,
We task our instance to be running analytics every 4 hours during the
course of  the daily (24hours). But we just noticed that the analytic
tables in the Postgres database is accumulating rather than dropping the
old tables and repopulating them again which currently affecting our disk
space. I am currently running PostgreSQL 10 and DHIS2 2.27 on our instance.
Please can someone help with solution because i don't want to be manually
delete analytics tables every time i notice an increase in my disk space.

Gerald