Re: Syntax error - Mandatory attributes always required

Dear All

It seems that there was some sort of error with the custom form. I changed
the program to auto-generate a form and this resolved the issue. I am still
not sure what would have caused this problem, as all of the same TEAs were
used. Therefore, I suspect that this could possibly be a bug?

Kind regards,
Terence

Terence Scott

Global Alliance for Rabies Control (GARC)
Pan-African Rabies Control Network (PARACON) Steering Committee
terence.scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://paracon.rabiesalliance.org
Skype: tpscott1987

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 9:57 AM Terence Scott <
terence.scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear All
>
> I am struggling with mandatory attributes in a Tracker program. I have
> ensured that all of the attributes are not mandatory, and that none of the
> attributes defined to a tracked entity are defined. However, the
> registration form continues to show that all of the fields are required
> fields.
>
> I have taken a screenshot of the syntax error that I receive on the
> console, but I do not have the knowledge to understand what it means.
>
> Please see attached screenshot.
>
> *I assume that this is some setting that I have missed or some mistake
> that I have made*, as this does not happen with any of my other tracker
> programs.
>
> Any help or guidance would be much appreciated.
>
> Kind regards,
> Terence
>

> Terence Scott
>
> Global Alliance for Rabies Control (GARC)
> Pan-African Rabies Control Network (PARACON) Steering Committee
> terence.scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> https://paracon.rabiesalliance.org
> Skype: tpscott1987
> [image: Mandatory attributes error.png]