Filtering indicators by OU

Good afternoon. First email to the list looking for some help...

We are revising our data model and we have come out with a simplification on the number of Data Elements. For example, before we were using three Data Elements that we have realized they can be joined and then filtered by Organisation Unit when doing the analysis.

This works wonder in data analysis, however we have realized that this will not work for the indicators as there is no possible way of filtering by OU in the indicators. Am I correct? Is there a way that this could be done somehow?

Thanks a lot,

Jaime Bosque Torrecilla

Applications Technician, eHealth & Operations Applications (‘Apps4OPS’)

Projects & IT Unit
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) Spain – Barcelona Office

Fixed: +34 935 213 048 – Skype: msfe-healthdatatech2

Email: jaime.bosque@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alejandro.casado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> – www.msf.org<http://www.msf.org/>