dhis2-documenters team mailing list archive

Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS 2 Documentation

Hi Lars,
In the documentation brance,
Where can I edit the command which generate folders in target folder?
The problem is, the src/docbks/resource/images contains images. When we
design docbook file, we import image into this docbook file. So the path of
images would be "resource/images/<imagename>jpg"
But when we build, it generate the folder in target is not suitable. this
time all html file would be put in site/html
and images would be copy from src/docbks/resource/images to
target/site/html/images. So The path which we designed in docbook is not
suitable any more, but need to modify from "resource/images/<imagename>jpg"
to images/<imagename>.jpg. It's consuming time to modify the file name. So I
need to know where can I edit the comman which generate the structure of
packages. Or where can I arrange the folder in src folder. I don't think
there is something like that in current pom.xml file. I had tried creating
new folder and use bzr add command. But seem it doesn't work.

Thuy
HISP Vietnam
+84902079126