dhis2-documenters team mailing list archive

Re: [Dhis2-devs] Problem building the documentation

I have seen this several times on Linux as well. No idea what causes it.

I seemed to be able to solve it on Linux by "touch
dhis2_user_man_mod3.xml" once (but not a second time), and another
time by opening the file, and saving it with no alterations. No clue
why. There seems to be some sort of cache. I have noticed that docbkx
will not build files that are unmodified and present in the "target"
directory. Again, I am not sure if these phenomena are related, just
some spooky observations about maven's magic. Perhaps it is a bit like
D&D, and the spell does not always work unless the roll of the dice is
high enough.

Maven does not provide any decent feedback. Is there a way to increase
the debugging levels to maybe see what the actual issue is?

Regards,
Jason