dhis2-documenters team mailing list archive

Re: Build problems

Have done some more testing, and it seems to be a great commit.
Building of the documentation is much, much faster.

I will need to update the user docs to specify that the 4.4 schema
should be used. Was this the only choice?

Regards,
Jason