dhis2-documenters team mailing list archive

Re: Build problems

Den 17. nov. 2009 kl. 20.11 skrev Jason Pickering:

> Have done some more testing, and it seems to be a great commit.
> Building of the documentation is much, much faster.
>
> I will need to update the user docs to specify that the 4.4 schema
> should be used. Was this the only choice?

It was the only one I could find a working dependency for in the central maven repo. If there are features from never versions we need, it should be possible to work something out. But that might need some work..

We had everything between 4.2 and 4.5 in the doc type declarations.

Jo