dhis2-documenters team mailing list archive

Re: Comprehension doubt on section 2.6 at User Implementation Guide

Hi Inéz,

I think it is correct. The idea is that immunization coverage
indicators are using routine reported data as numerator and population
data as the denominator. So if the data completeness (ie. reporting
rates) are very different you can't really compare counties - e.g. a
low value might imply low reporting rather than low immunization
numbers.

Lars