Re: Using a data element's translation in the data entry view

Right, that should certainly do it - the restart should be unnecessary.

We have had problems with the translation functionality for a while, let me
check the status. Not sure exactly what version you have, but please feel
free to play around with this demo server:
http://97.107.142.53 (log in: admin/district)

Knut

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 12:03 AM, Harvey, Kevin <kevin.harvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx