Re: Org Unit

Dear Roger,
DHIS2 identifies sequentially the different levels but you are free to give them the name you want. However it is better if you want to use numbers to identify your levels to do it incrementally. Because if you name level 5 as level 8, you will introduce some confusion for other administrators especially when it comes to execute some sql queries using orgunitstructure table with levels. I mean level 8 -as child of level 4 in your case - will mean level 5 in dhis2 logic instead. The possibility given to users to rename the levels is meant to provide more meaningful level names like national, region, district, facility, etc.
Thanks

Edem