Re: Org Unit

Thanks, Edem.  I guess I should have given the use case.

Country X frequently divides its districts for political and managerial
reasons.  Indicator target values, population figures used as
denominators and maps with the new districts may not be available
immediately (if ever), so it will frequently be desirable to display
results using a previous version of district definitions in order to
show a longer time period.  I was hoping to represent this by having
multiple levels of district corresponding to each successive version of
the definitions.  So I wanted to leave some unused level numbers between
the current districting and the (presumptively) unchanging
sub-districts, so the sub-district level number would always be the same
despite the number of versions of districting incorporated.

Perhaps there is some way of maintaining alternative hierarchies that I
haven't thought of.