Changing DBs

Hi all.

Edem kindly provided me with a DB dump file to use. It was Postgres but
I had installed MySQL. So I just installed Postgres, created the DHIS2
database, created the dhis user and granted all on database to dhis. I
reloaded the backup and can see the data in the tables. I stopped dhis
in tomcat, changed the hibernate file to the Postgres version, and tried
to restart dhis. It fails. It looks like the problem was that hibernate
could not open the jdbc connection, message "Connections could not be
acquired from the underlying database!". Excuse me if I don,t type the
whole error chain on my Blackberry (remote e-mail access is down right
now). Any suggestions? I notice my mysql hibernate file has a
//localhost before :dhis2, the Postgres version does not.

Thanks, Roger