Re: Changing DBs

Hi Roger,

It does certainly sound like a problem with your hibernate.properties.

Are you perchance running Postgres on a nonstandard port (not 5432)?

If you have a Postgres user called dhis with password dhis running on port
5433 on your local machine, the following should be correct:

hibernate.dialect = org.hibernate.dialect.PostgreSQLDialect
hibernate.connection.driver_class = org.postgresql.Driver
hibernate.connection.url = jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5433/dhis2
hibernate.connection.username = dhis
hibernate.connection.password = dhis
hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto = update

Knut