From: Lars Helge Øverland [mailto:larshelge@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 8:40 AM
To: Friedman, Roger (CDC/OID/NCHHSTP) (CTR)
Cc: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; DHIS 2 developers
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Bugs/Suggestions

Hi Roger, thanks for providing feedback. Comments within.

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 9:51 PM, Friedman, Roger (CDC/OID/NCHHSTP) (CTR) <rdf4@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Folks --

            I have not yet upgraded to 2.0.4 so some of these may be fixed:

            1.         In form design, the data element selection form pops up inappropriately when editing the form name or saving the form.

Not able to reproduce this. Don't think anything has been changed here lately but upgrading could be an idea. What browser are you using?

	            2.         In form design, in the data element selection form, the categories should be listed in some ordered manner based on the categories and their option sorts.

Yes this is a weak point. The way I see it having separate data element and category lists are confusing, those should be merged into one list where all combinations of data element / category are listed.

	            3.         When assigning organization units to datasets, the select on level does not appear to work.  Select on group appears to take place in the background somehow without any feedback to the user that things are actually being accomplished.  Maybe it would be possible to show the number of org units currently selected, it would be comforting to see the number increasing after a select operation.

OK. The orgunit tree is admittedly slow. The tree is supposed to be updated when selecting a level. You could try selecting a higher level with fever orgunits and see if that works after waiting a bit. There is a blueprint for the next release about improving performance here.

	            4.         In data entry, it should be possible to choose the dataset to be entered and then select org units from among those registered to it in addition to choosing the site and then selecting a dataset.

OK that is noted.

regards, Lars

	Thanks, Roger