Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS2 with R

We've talked before about integrating scripting engine (such as R)
into dhis : http://www.rforge.net/rscript/

But my guess is that most R users are going to be of a level of
sophistication that they would be most comfortable doing the kind of
thing you describe - conecting directly to db with r client and doing
their stuff.

OTOH if there were sufficiently useful "canned" dhis R scripts which
could take some number crunching load off the jvm and produce canned
useful analysis then that would be different.

Sadly I don't know sufficient about R to know.  But I sense it ...

Regards
Bob