Re: [Dhis2-devs] No joy after moving

Right on, was using H2.  Apparently I had neglected to reboot after setting environment variables.  Joy now unbounded.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Knut Staring [mailto:knutst@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 2:21 PM
To: Friedman, Roger (CDC/CGH/DGHA) (CTR)
Cc: DHIS 2 developers; dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] No joy after moving

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 8:10 PM, Friedman, Roger (CDC/CGH/DGHA) (CTR)
<rdf4@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Folks --
>
>             I have moved my installation to a new machine -- both use XP,
> same directory structure.  Reinstalled all stack software (Tomcat, MySQL,
> Eclipse, Maven), reloaded DB from backup, recreated environment variables.
> Recreated DB user and password from Hibernate properties file.  Can see data
> in the DB.  DHIS 2.0.4 starts, can log in, passes integrity checks, can
> build resource files.  However, no organizational structure appears, no
> customizations (e.g. flag).  Any suggestions for diagnosis, repair?

Hi Roger,

This does sound very much as though the database is not found. What do
you get for database type and database name under "About DHIS 2"?
http://dhis.uio.no/demo/dhis-web-commons-about/about.action

Can you share your Tomcat log?

Knut