From: olatitle@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:olatitle@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ola Hodne Titlestad
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 2:55 AM
To: Knut Staring; Paul Amendola
Subject: Re: Quick problem

Hi Paul,

Funny thing you reported this problem just now. We too discovered the problem of names showing in the fields in data entry yesterday, and we also managed to fix it.

The dark background colour I have not seen, try to change the colour in data entry form editor.

Before you get your hands on the new release a workaround to this problem is to open the form in the dataset->edit data entry form window and click "save and close" and then reopen in dataentry. This problem of seeing the data element names in the data entry fields happens when you:
1) in data entry form EDITOR click cancel
2) in data entry open the same form that was just cancelled in the editor.

As long as you don't use the cancel button in data entry form editor this should not happen.

As I said, in 2.0.5 this problem has been fixed.

Thanks for giving us feedback, and I urge you to use the dhis2 users list as much as possible, for quicker replies and to share your experiences with other users in the DHIS2 community. Thanks!

Ola Hodne Titlestad (Mr)
HISP
Department of Informatics
University of Oslo