Re: Multiple Forms, Same Data

I think what you suggest is right, although Ola is probably the
authoritative source for the answer. A calculated data element would
seem to be the correct way to go.

I would strongly discourage the second alternative, as it is entirely
possible that people would enter something anyway other than N/A in
Form B. ( I have seen this happen here)

Regards,
Jason