Re: Recommended Hosting Sites for DHIS

Hi Dylan,

Very interesting to hear you are using DHIS2 in PNG.

My recommendation would be to go with a Linode. They are very stable,
and it is really easy to increase the capacity if needed. You should
ensure you have enough RAM (2 GB would probably do).

http://www.linode.com/index.cfm

There are some setup instructions in section 3.1.4 of the user manual.
Some of the same is here:
http://www.openhealthconsortium.org/wiki/doku.php?id=ohm_on_an_ubuntu_server

Let us know if you need help setting things up

Knut