Re: Setting up a computer as a server

There is also an important difference in running DHIS live with manual
start/stop commands compared to a tomcat service install that runs
automatically.
On the server you will need to have DHIS 2 (tomcat) running all the time the
machine is up of course, so tomcat and postgres must both be installed as
Windows services and these set to automatic.

Ola
--------