Re: Advice on Population denominators

> I would just enter the factor as a static number into the formula itself. No
> need to create a data element and enter values for it.
> E.g. "Total Population" * 0.041 in the denominatior expression for
> Population <1 y will give the desired 4.1% of total population.

This would also work, if the factor does not every change, and if
there is no difference between orgunits or periods.

In the Zambia case, the population factors can vary from district to
district, depending on the demographics, so the use of a constant
factor in the formula was not possible.

--
Jason P. Pickering
email: jason.p.pickering@xxxxxxxxx