Re: [Dhis2-devs] Problems deploying DHIS2 2.3-SNAPSHOT

Den 21. juni 2011 kl. 21.03 skrev Friedman, Roger (CDC/CGH/DGHA) (CTR):

> Sorry, didn't say that I had looked at the logs.
>             Manager shows the stop of /dhis2 but not its start.
>             Jakarta looks uneventful
>             Catalina looks uneventful
>             localhost and stdout have not been modified since the steps below

Strange, it does sound suspiciously like PEBKAC :) Just to verify, your war file is about 50 MB in size? And you don't have multiple tomcat instances interfering in some way? And you have of course tried restarting an extra time? Other than that, I'm afraid I'm not the right person to help, as I've never tried the tomcat manager..

Jo