Road map fall 2011

Hi all,

the road map for the fall of 2011 is ready. You can find it here:

http://dhis2.org/roadmap

There has been many comments and wishes and we have tried to make as many
people happy as possible, at the same time trying to be innovative and take
advantage of the emerging possibilities for web development. The road map
shows the major functionality blueprints, there will of course be additional
minor functions for each release.

Having a road map is good but we reserve the right to make changes - we know
that new requirements appear as DHIS 2 is being implemented in new countries
which might justify re-prioritization. The releases have a two-month cycle
and will continue to be "time-boxed", meaning that we push back
functionality if it is not ready by the time of release.

regards, Lars

Follow ups