From: Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Dhis2-devs] Road map fall 2011
To: "DHIS 2 developers" <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2011, 5:45 AM

Hi all,
the road map for the fall of 2011 is ready. You can find it here:
http://dhis2.org/roadmap

There has been many comments and wishes and we have tried to make as many people happy as possible, at the same time trying to be innovative and take advantage of the emerging possibilities for web development. The road map shows the major functionality blueprints, there will of course be additional minor functions for each release.

Having a road map is good but we reserve the right to make changes - we know that new requirements appear as DHIS 2 is being implemented in new countries which might justify re-prioritization. The releases have a two-month cycle and will continue to be "time-boxed", meaning that we push back functionality if it is not ready by the time of release.

regards, Lars