Re: Missing Table minmaxdataelement with MySQL database

Hullo ALL, Find the Exact Error Messages:

An exception occurred

Sorry! The system failed to execute the operation. Usually, no data is lost
and you can continue working by going back to the previous page. If you wish
to report the incident, please save this page by choosing "File -> Save
(page as)" in your browser and include the saved page in the report. The
problem details are listed below.
 [+] Exception (org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException): could not
execute query  [+] Caused by
(com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException): Table
'dhis_test.minmaxdataelement' doesn't exist
I have also attached the Page for Details of the Errors