Re: [Dhis2-devs] DHIS 2 Live

I agree with both Bob and Ola.

We have tried not quite yet succeeded in getting DHIS2 installed with
Tomcat/Postgres on Windows with a one-click installer, this my caveat about
a "supervised" install. There are a lot of things which can happen on users
machines and maintenance becomes a huge issue. DHIS is still under intense
development, and a lot of things change quickly. Upgrading a single server
is a piece of cake. Upgrading dozens or hundreds of off-line machines is a
true nightmare and a serious risk and resource drain to any deployment.

I agree with Ola. Totally exclude an on-line server as an option first. If
you have already done that, all I can say is, be prepared for a LOT of tech
support.

Regards,
Jason