From: Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx>
To: DHIS 2 developers <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2011 11:03 AM
Subject: [Dhis2-users] DHIS version 2.4 Update

Hi all,

since DHIS 2.4 was released on Aug 28. it has been used in production
in Kenya and Ghana. In that regard we have received lots of feedback
and done a range of improvements and bugfixes. We recommend everyone
to take advantage of this and download the latest build of DHIS 2.4
from here:

http://dhis2.org/downloads

We will print the date of when these builds are updated next to the
download to make it easy for you to know when to upgrade.

regards, Lars