Re: Hierarchy options

Hi Alvin,

> Also, there are peculiarities with politics in the Philippines where we also
> visualize data by political congressional districts (a collection of
> municipalities at the same level as ILHzs but a completely different set of
> municipalities).

This is indeed a more interesting question.

I would be tempted to say to setup an entirely separate instance of
DHIS2, which you fed data to, and then reaggregated from village level
to political congressional districts. Alternatively, you could attempt
to use organisational unit group sets to try and do this, but you
would not be able to visualize the data inside DHIS2. You could do the
aggregation with the help of the orgunit group sets but would need to
pull into into some GIS program into order to produce the maps.

Would be interested to hear what others feel would be a reasonable
approach to this issue of a parallel geographical hierarchy, as it is
not the first time it has come up.

Regards,
Jason