Translation for dhis mobile (light-module)

Hi everybody

For the 2.5 release tomorrow, it would be nice if we could have the
new mobile edition translated. And since there are so few strings, I
was hoping we could do this quickly by you guys sending me the
translations.

The strings are:
menu = Menu
home = Home
navigate_to = Navigate to
dashboard = Dashboard
data_entry = Data Entry
logout = Logout
desktop_version = Desktop version
report_table_parameters = Report parameters
get_report = Get report
reporting_period = Report period
select_organisation_unit = Please select organisation unit
available_datasets = Available data sets
available_organisation_units = Available organisation units
available_periods = Available periods
dataset_is_complete = DataSet is complete

I need the country ID, and your translation (if you are devs, please
just check into trunk yourself;))

--
Morten

Follow ups