Re: Hierarchy options

Here is my strategy:

since the smallest org units are the municipalities (shared by the larger
inter-local health zones and congressional districts) -- can I simply
extract the org units, process them with a separate application and display
them as one of the graphs in DHIS2? This may require some programming of the
dashboard...