Re: Updated 2.5 release

Thanks One major issues arising from policy maker how to put security on the
display of Health facilities location using user right. People can access
indicator using GIS upto district level. This is message come
from government intelligent. This require alot of exploration.  We shall
discuss with lars today and see solution.

cheers