Re: Help Required

 /usr/local/apache-tomcat-7.0.22/logs/catalina.out will tell you whether
dhis found your hibernate.properties file or not, and tell you if the
DHIS2_HOME was recognised or not.

Ola
------

Ola Hodne Titlestad (Mr)
HISP
Department of Informatics
University of Oslo

Mobile: +47 48069736
Home address: Vetlandsvn. 95B, 0685 Oslo, Norway. Googlemaps
link<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Vetlandsvn.+95B,+0685+Oslo,+Norway>