Re: Help Required

Have you properly configured postgres to enable tcp/ip connections from
localhost?

You should not run tomcat with root. If you are using another user to start
tomcat, this user may not be able to read anything from /home/root.

As knut and ola say however, the log will provide you with the answer.

Regards,
Jason