Re: DHIS zeros and saving data?

On 10 November 2011 14:57, Murod Latifov <mlatifov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You are right Ola, it is mostly indicators' case with regards to average
> values, not data elements and saving zero values in most cases is
> inefficient.
> murod

Yes, and currently DHIS is not using "number of facilities that reported"
as e.g. denominator in the indicator formulas, so as far as I can see, this
doesn't really affect the indicator values either. Or how do you mean?

We have discussed to the possibility of including a variable in indicator
formulas that provides this number, and when we do, it might be more
relevant to keep track of at least some of the '0's.

Ola
--------