Re: Want to install ubuntu server edition

Hi stephen, I hope you manage to install the Ubuntu linux server from the
stage we lost conversation on  configuring home directory for encryption.

Cheers

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 5:31 PM, Stephen Gbanyan <mambu9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Stephen,
>
> I have install Ubuntu but a blank screen appear.  I need some more
> help.  My skype is mambu9 so if you have skype you can add me to your
> contact and help.
>
> Thanks
>
> Stephen
>

> On 11/17/11, Ocaya Stephen <stephocay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi Stephen, i think this link can be of help.
> >
> http://www.computer-howto.com/2011/10/installing-ubuntu-server-1110-x64-step-step/
> > cheers
> >
> > On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 1:51 PM, Stephen Gbanyan <mambu9@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> I will highly appreciate if any one could help me with a guide to
> >> install ubuntu server edition on my server.
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >>
> >> Stephen

> > --
> >
> > *You can do anything, but not everything.*

Samuel Cheburet
Ministry Of Health
P.O. Box 20781
Nairobi, Kenya
Mobile- 0721624338

*"When you cease to dream you cease to live, Neither you nor the world
knows what you can do until you have tried".*

*"Chance favours the prepared mind" -Louis Pasteur
*
**