Problem with data element selection in Chart module

I'm not sure if anyone noticed this yet, but the data element selection dialog for the chart module does not function correctly, it allows you to select data elements, but it does not display category combinations.  In our case FP_Oral Contraceptives should display sub categories (New Users) or (Continuing Users).

In case this is any help, here is the URL on our local network copy.  Using Version: 2.5 Build revision: 4982

http://192.168.1.3:8080/dhis/dhis-web-reporting/displayAddChartForm.action?id=15089&dimension=organisationUnit_dataElement

If anyone tries to create a chart like this they will get a mix of apples and oranges.

Most of the other data element selection dialogs work correctly... eg in the GIS module, and when creating indicator definitions.

Has this bug been fixed?

Randy Wilson, Rwanda

[cid:image001.png@01CCA5D5.A33A0F10]