Re: help with DHIS2 (uploading table?)

Hi Zayd,

There is no automatic way to upload an Excel table containing codes into
DHIS2. The simplest way would  (I think in your case) be to transform the
Excel sheet to a series of update statements, and then execute this
directly in the DHIS2 database. You can probably use the "code" field of
the "organisationunit" table for this purpose.

I do not think it is possible for the user to type a code and begin to
enter data. The would need to select the organisation unit from the orgunit
tree on the left side of the data entry screen and then either the data.

I am not really sure about your second question. I suppose this is some
data for a particular organisational unit and period? If so, again, there
is no way to upload an Excel file with this type of data. You would need to
transform the data either to DXF (the XML format used by DHIS2) or inject
the data directly into the database.

Best regards,
Jason