Re: [Dhis2-devs] Zero vs blanks again

I would suggest to capture service availability and stock-outs as separate
data elements or even orgunit groups for services, and not as some
interpretation of a 0. Then there is no need to capture zeros.
Once the data is aggregated up one level all this zero/blank interpretation
is impossible anyway. The complete button also gives an indication of
wheter data is missing of not.
Ola