2.6 stable updated

Hi all,

version 2.6 has been running in production in several countries for
some weeks and as expected we have found and fixed a few bugs. More
specifically:

- Data visualizer: Fixed various minor issues with selection of
indicators / data elements and saving of favorites.

- Data mart: Fixed a flaw which lead to unnecessary use of heap
memory, which might cause out-of-memory exceptions on large databases.

- Charts: Fixed bug which caused the "include current user's
organisation unit" property to not work correctly.

- Organisation units: Saving of organisation units did not set the
correct feature type in certain situations.

We recommend that you upgrade your instances. The DHIS version 2.6
download has been updated and can be found here:

http://dhis2.org/downloads

regards, Lars