Re: How does "D"number of days works

Hi Lars,

actually my intention is to calculate the following calculated data element:

Potential Number of hospitalization days : Number of Beds x Days in Month

Here, "Number of beds" is a data element existing into the system.

I would then , want to use the predefined "D" in the formula  to
automatically hold the total days of the current month  to get the
"Potential No of Hosp days calculated ", instead of using/replacing it
by  30 as the average month's days.

so far it doesn't calculate.

Adolphe