Re: localization question

I think the properties files for a specific language must exist first right?

In this case, the code should be rw_RW. This is what we are using for
the application and MyDatamart files.

Am sure Lars can provide the definitive answer. In the meantime, I
will go ahead and commit at least one of the rw_RW files and see if
this will help to "seed" this locale.