From: dhis2-users-bounces+rwilson=msh.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+rwilson=msh.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Uddin Fatema
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 8:03 AM
To: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Data Visualizer favorites issue in 2.7

Dear All,

I am using dhis2 version 2.7 for Bangladesh health ministry. With 2.7 version, I can create data visualize reports but I can not make favorite of this report because It shows "no data" errors. Before creating Data visualize report I update the Data mart. Actually I want to update the dashboard with chart. So, how can I add chart in dashboard from data visualize module.

Thanks you.

Fatema Uddin
Computer Programmer HMIS
Priority Area Health.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
House10/A, Road 90, Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Phone: +880 2 966 53 13
Fax:   +880 2 966 53 14