Re: Data Visualizer favorites issue in 2.7

Thanks both of you. I follow your description Wilson. Just delete the Chart
table column title and now it is working.

Thanks

Best Regards

Fatema Uddin

--

*Fatema Uddin**
*----------------------------------------
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
House10/A, Road 90, Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
*Office location:*
Monitoring & Evaluation Unit
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Janashankha Bhaban (2nd Floor), Azimpur