Re: How to activate the SMS service

We use Clickatell in Zambia and it works fine. I think others have used
BulkSMS.  In Nigieria, I configured the service with a local SMS provider
which was much cheaper for local SMSes with Clickatell. You will just need
to find a SMS provider which can communicate with one of the drivers (which
are  standard) used by DHIS2.

So, if cost is a big issue, you may need to find a local provider. I doubt
if the telcos offer such a service, but they might. Normally, third-party
companies will offer such services, but you may have to search on the net a
bit to find one.

Regards,
Jason