Data Analyser -> Regular or DataElementWise

Hi all,

I am using dhis2  2.7 version. I updated the Data Mart and now when I am
going to menu

Servise-> Data Analyse->DataElementWise then

In FilteredBy DataElementGroup DropDown  list does not showing Dataelement
groups.

Aslo when I am using

Servise-> Data Analyse->Reguler  and select DataElements Radio Button then

In FilteredBy DataElementGroup DropDown  list does not showing Dataelement
groups.

When I am using

Servise-> Data Analyse->Reguler  and select Indicators  Radio Button then

In FiletedBy Indicator Group dropdown list is showing but when I select any
group that time available indicator list is not showing those Indicator
groups indicators in list box.

However, when i am using Indicator wise report from " Servise-> Data
Analyse->Indicator " then it is working properly.

Please help me.

Regards

*Fatema Uddin**
*----------------------------------------
*Junior Advisor - HIS*
Priority Health Area.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
House10/A, Road 90, Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
*Office location:*
Monitoring & Evaluation Unit
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Janashankha Bhaban (2nd Floor), Azimpur