Re: a few suggestions

Hi Tom,

thanks, I think all of your suggestions are excellent.

2. is already on the plan. 6. is already implemented in trunk, look
for "Allow future periods" in add/edit data set screen.

Can you elaborate a bit on 5. ?

Do you feel like writing blueprints for the rest ?

https://launchpad.net/dhis2

best regards,

Lars