From: Lars Helge Øverland [mailto:larshelge@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 26 July 2012 22:03
To: Hiatt, Mr Tom (WPRO)
Cc: dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] a few suggestions

Hi Tom,

thanks, I think all of your suggestions are excellent.

2. is already on the plan. 6. is already implemented in trunk, look
for "Allow future periods" in add/edit data set screen.

Can you elaborate a bit on 5. ?

Do you feel like writing blueprints for the rest ?

https://launchpad.net/dhis2

best regards,

Lars