Re: Error: Unable to initialize gtk, is display set properly?

Hi

Not really sure what you mean by gedit of pgadmin3...

The kind of error you are getting is usually caused by the X environment
missing its DISPLAY property. Did you do this through an SSH session? To
use SSH forwarding with X, you need to use ssh -x <IP>, and then start the
program you want.

--
Morten